2/22/2013

Knight of My Heart release!


Voltage Entertainment USA, Inc. which is a subsidiary of Voltage.Inc, delivered iPhone and Android app "Knight of My Heart" in Jan. 31, 2013.
It's a North America specifications "My romance" series the 5th.
"Knight of My Heart" is North America version of the popular app "Ai wo Sasagu Densetsu no Kishi"(Legendary Knights Who Give Vows of Love).
The release of an app that targets a North American audience brings significant changes to the scenarios.
The art becomes the art which there was not for a conventional love game to approach the class of wide users.



何だこれはーーーーーっ!!Σ(゜∇゜|||)はぁうっ!

I couldn't resist shouting in Japanese.
I...I...am speechless....


h...hold on a sec....

(-_\)(/_-)三( ゚Д゚)

Are they really knights?
I see them to hooligans.
or did my eyes worsen?

2 comments:

  1. I think they've mixed up 'American boy comics' with romantic games.

    There are so many great American artists who could do wonderful romantic pictures... WHYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...in games for conventional North American version, this art is the most terrible.
      Even I can draw an art of this level.
      rather I am better. lol

      Delete